Recently, there has been lots of turmoil. Lots of change and uncertainty. Life coming and Life going away. Many new ideas and considerations. New and different paths from which to choose, needing first to explore and discover the underlying mechanism for choosing that will enliven my ‘being’.
Random thoughts coming and going, some taking root and some simply nodding in my direction as they fly through the seeming chaos of my own world.
No answers – just a different way to see. No right/wrong, good/bad – just a moment of choice, before the next moment presents… and then the next presents, again and again.
I share with you what has flashed in and through my own awareness. Who knows? Maybe it will matter for you, too.
- I have no interest in the content of your day; and I have a profound interest in the process from which you choose to live your day!
- I can tell you to breathe, but I cannot breathe for you. That is your choice.
- I can point to the process and say “Follow the stepping stones!” and I cannot walk the path for you. That too, is your choice.
- I can walk the path and long for you to find it for yourself… and I will not lose my path that you might feel better when you are lost to your own.
- I can choose for myself; and share with you how I am doing that choosing. And that you choose or not; when/what you choose – those are of no concern to me. Your life is not mine to live.
My greatest gift to you is my profound indifference. In that indifference, I will not lie to you, through deception or withheld information; seek to manipulate or shape you; try to ‘sell’ you on anything; and have no vested interest in what you do/do not do. Your life is yours, to live. And in that indifference, I am the greatest of companions on a journey, shared!
When it comes to manifesting a meaningful life, here’s what I know I must always ask, within myself:
- Do I want my life to be different? This demands that I get honest with myself and determine: what do I really want? And what am I seeming to want in order to be acceptable/approved of/validated by others? Without honesty here, the rest is a waste of time. And if I really do want my life to be different, my next question is:
- Am I willing to live differently to make that happen? If so, that requires that I think differently; so that I might choose differently; so that I might behave differently… and from there, that I might live differently. I can’t get to the last one without moving through the first three.
As the world accelerates… everything picking up speed, regardless of the state of the journey or the destination… I know now, more than ever, that the exploration of evolution of consciousness (including, what is that????), for its own sake, will be what sets me free!
Breathing is good….