We live in a time of incredible potential, perched on the precipice of massive transformation…or massive destruction. We get to choose how we design our lives and, in doing so, the world responds. Our choices become our manifested reality that we might see ourselves reflected in our own creations. Dare we see what we see?
There are so many in our world who have brought us pieces of what we need to engage powerfully and effectively in our own lives. What we now need to do is put them together in a way that will allow us to become far more than we have ever been. For that, we must not just think outside the box of interpreting through what we know – we must leave the box completely and allow ourselves to think the outrageous. Only in that moment can we come to know the godforce that we already are.
Bruce Lipton has given us the insights from his ground-breaking work in cell biology. We now know that the human cell is an organic biocomputer, so the massive collection of these that form our body leaves us marveling at the processing power of the larger collective we refer to as the human body.
Candace Pert, long ago, nudged us into recognizing that what we call ’emotions’ has a science that makes way for understanding, in a different way. Not an understanding of the content but recognition that the body is doing wondrous things that make it possible for communication with ourselves to occur at speeds beyond our comprehension. And there it is, again: the power of the human body.
Lynne McTaggart has offered us insights into the field – the electromagnetic field and the field of all possibilities! Without boundaries, without edges to constrain us – to hold us in and hold us back – we have come to recognize that our potential is beyond our wildest dreams.
These are but a few in the long list of people who are out there…voices loud and strong… urging us to wake up! Wake up to our potential. Wake up to our capacity for creating change. And wake up sooner rather than later, before waking up becomes impossible to do.
Ervin Laszlo says it best in his 2006 offering of The Chaos Point: The World at the Crossroads: we have seven years to avoid global collapse and promote worldwide renewal. My interpretation? Use it or lose it! Use our capacity for awakened manifestation or lose all that we hold as precious, not just in the world we’ve created but the very world itself. We must get on with it!
I believe that we must get on with it in a very practical way. I have declared 2008 to be The Year of Practical Magic. It’s not enough to read about it, study it and wonder about it. We must get on with it and engage in ways… small as they may be… that will begin to transform who we are and the lives we manifest, NOW.
I’ve never been much for recipes for enlightenment or formulas for transformation. However, this year feels different for me. It feels as if there are some critical discoveries that need to be remembered, that we may move forward from that point rather than continue to cycle back into our own ignorance and travel that same path, yet one more time.
Never a big fan of ‘The 5 Steps to This’ and ‘The 7 Keys to That’ approach to life, I’m beginning to recognize that in getting on with it in my world, I must reconsider. And so, in light of my best intention and as a starting point in The Year of Practical Magic, I’m going to get over myself and add my voice to that of others and offer my version of The 5 Keys to Awakened Manifestation that have changed my life and the lives of so many others..
If I were to list them, they would be:
- My body is a Quantum Biological Processor (QBP). This simple fact has profound and mind-blowing implications in that it does not add to our description or understanding of what a human being is – it completely redefines it! My body is not who I am – it is an exquisite, organic, profoundly powerful device that allows ‘me’ to express through it, in a physical universe… and it is a device, nonetheless! Like breathing is the key to an open, relaxed body, a soft, open and fully relaxed body is the essential requirement to creating a fully functioning Quantum Biological Processor.
- The Quantum Biological Processor that my body is, processes signals. These signals occur at multiple levels of expression, from the external physical (i.e. food for my lunch) to the internal physical (i.e. my feelings/emotions) to the esoteric (i.e. thoughts, intentions, expressions of the spiritual). The Quantum Biological Processor that my body is, is capable of expressing and processing all of these signals, at the same time. The human body is the epitome of multi-tasking.
- I am not my body, I am the Signal. The “I” that “I” am, is the Signal that flows through the QBP and manifests in the physical world through body and behaviour. The Signal from Self….the signal that differentiates ‘me’ from my history, my cultural conditioning, my external demands….is in constant flow with those other signals that come from my history (experience/wisdom/knowledge) and the demands/expectations of my outside world. Nonetheless, the Signal from Self offers the clear, direct and internally-driven sensory cues – moment to moment, without fail – that will lead to my body and my Self being in total alignment, if I allow it. In that moment, an Emerging Future becomes possible.
- Emerging Futures are the key to transforming our world. The alternative to an Emerging Future is to create the future from the past – which we already know how to do. To do otherwise, we must discover HOW ELSE to engage the energetic for expression through the physical.
- Evolution by Intention is the platform that allows us to move beyond our historical notions of living and stand firm in designing how we live. In that moment, we become willing to let go of all that has been that we may create all that can be. The alternative is to continue to attempt to create the future, shackled by the past.
If you want more, you’ll find all of these thoughts expanded in the various books that I’ve written, as well as the audio material. If you are looking for more, check out other articles I have written.
It is so simple, really. And it really is magic! The basic design of what we are is exquisitely intended to allow the signal from Self to flow effortlessly through and express fully. All I have to do is relax into what is so essential to the nature of what I am, and the rest falls into place. My greatest challenge is always to make sure that my intellect – my history, my knowledge and my commitment to what I think is real and true – does not get in the way of what I might become. Somewhere along the line, given the organic nature of the device itself, we were overtaken by our accumulated knowledge and forgot who and what we are. I, for one, am choosing to remember.
Naomi Irons says
This speaks to me and echos my own inner rumblings, a million percent. Thank you for bringing all the pieces together and as always, allowing space for the ‘more’ that is continuously emerging. I will be opening my experience portion of the Women’s Summit here in Hawaii with THIS. Mahalo, my friend.
Louise LeBrun says
Aloha! Mahalo for choosing the pause from which the truth of your experience can emerge. I am deeply grateful for your innate and intuitive draw to be present where and when women gather to explore and discover. Many of the greatest moments of my life – the most meaningful and deeply relevant – have been in the good company of other women. Now, in the quiet knowing of your unique, authentic, strong and steady presence, I find both peace and joy in living much closer to the membrane… in drawing more deeply into the ‘unseen’ as I let go of matter… experiencing a re-awakening desire to allow thought and words to be my form of choice. All of that is possible for me because of your great daring.
I will be with you in Spirit today!