Not your run-of-the-mill NLP experience! Dare to consider a provocative and compelling new context for NLP and its results. Step outside the box of tiered learning and dive into the deep end of the pool, allowing yourself to be submerged in all that NLP has to offer in one, holistic experience. If all meaning is context dependent (and it is), a WEL-Systems context will allow you to engage NLP, for yourself and your clients, in ways you had never considered.
If you’re new to NLP:
- Discover how the body and language reveal information about us and to us.
- Make sense of your internal world and re-align your emotions to work for you instead of against you.
- Discover the inner states that facilitate manifesting what you want.
- Experience powerful and lasting results quickly and easily.
If you’re already familiar with NLP:
- WEL-Systems:NLP is the PhD in NLP that you’ve been searching for!
- Experience the power of a context for NLP larger than NLP, itself, or its history.
- Move beyond talking about the quantum world and know what it is to live NLP in a new and powerful paradigm.
- Hone your existing skills and develop new ones.
- Awaken your potential and that of your clients.
- Engage for fun and for personal evolution.
Recently, Louise LeBrun was invited to share her thoughts on NLP as well as a range of related topics of interest. An honored life-member of the Canadian Association of NLP (CANLP), her presence in the world of NLP spans more than 20 years. Her perspective integrates a wide range of interests, insights and discoveries that have led to the creation of WEL-Systems:NLP – a unique and potent reframing of NLP as a body of knowledge.
Explore this hour-long interview either at one sitting or by accessing any or all of the 11 discrete small chunks on specific topics. If you already know NLP, don’t be surprised if the conversation is a challenge to your current model of the world. If you’re new to NLP, you may find yourself eager to discover more!
Module 1: NLP and The Quantum Biological Human™
Whether familiar with or new to NLP, Module 1 offers you the opportunity to see through new eyes! Beyond the traditional approach to NLP, ‘NLP and the Quantum Biological Human’ incorporates the power of the ‘new science’ to frame a tried-and-true body of knowledge. If you’re already Certified in NLP, this Module is essential to introducing you to a higher-order experience of that oh-so-familiar saying of “All meaning is context dependent.” If you’re not sure that you want the entire package, you can purchase Module 1 now; listen to the material and add Modules 2 and 3 when you’re ready.
NOTE: Click the button below to access the visual aids to support your journey through WEL-Systems NLP.
Title: WEL-Systems: NLP – Quantum Leaps Beyond Techniques – Module 1
Author: Louise LeBrun
Format: Digital download
Length: 9 hours and 17 minutes
Genre: Accelerated Personal Evolution
Publisher: WEL-Systems Institute
Contact: Louise LeBrun – Louise@WEL-Systems.com
CD 1 – 64 minutes
- Welcome – 9:45
- Introduction to Module 1 – 3:30
- Provoking Thoughts – 46:10
- Re-contextualizing – 5:14
CD 2 – 70 minutes
- Safety and Growth – 15:39
- Reality from the Inside Out – 3:17
- What is WEL-Systems? – 13:55
- Stepping Stones – 8:04
- Conversations to Come – 29:55
CD 3 – 74 minutes
- Learning State / White Feather – 18:20
- Breath – Earth – 11:28
- Breath – Air – 10:42
- Breath – Water – 7:40
- Problem Solving – 12:40
- Processing Speed – 4:45
- Breath – Fire – 8:27
CD 4 – 64 minutes
- WEL-Systems as Context – 7:43
- Circle of All Knowledge – 5:53
- Logical Levels of Thinking – 16:18
- Iceberg of the Self™ – 5:57
- Androgynous Baby™ – 15:43
- Nested Living Systems™ – 12:40
CD 5 – 54 minutes
- Quantum Biological Human™ – 19:08
- Bio Baby™ – 8:56
- Signals Dancing™ – 7:29
- Quantum TLC™- 6:31
- Accelerated Evolution – 8:18
- Wrap-up Day 1 – 4:03
CD 6 – 72 minutes
- WEL-Systems and NLP – 22:05
- Logical Levels (More) – 6:26
- Rep Systems – 6:08
- Therapy vs. Autopoiesis – 29:57
- Challenges – 4:03
CD 7 – 78 minutes
- Power of Me – Introduction – 11:12
- Power of Me – Debrief – 10:35
- Evolution of NLP – 4:56
- Perceptual Positions – 17:55
- Frames / Reframing – 11:53
- Eye Patterns – 11:58
- Rep Systems (More) – 10:23
CD 8 – 77 minutes
- Processing Speed (More) – 11:42
- Submodalities – 9:49
- Preferences – 7:25
- Predicates – 7:31
- Space / Time – 14:08
- Structure of Time – 19:31
- Wrap-up Module 1 – 7:26